Creating your own custom online store can do wonders for your school or organization. This is a relatively simple way to give your community and supporters 24/7 access to spirit gear, including custom apparel and gifts that are tailored to your unique group. Your spirit store can be customized with thousands of unique items so that supporters can show their pride wherever they go. The best part? Spirit Gear offers a 20 percent commission on all of your sales, so you can pump that money right back into making a difference.
From Conception to Grand Opening: As Easy as 1-2-3
Ready to get started? Here's how it works. First, use Spirit Gear's easy-to-use platform to upload your logo and colors. Choose the logo you'd like to appear on your merchandise and then designate your preferred colors. From there, you'll be able to choose from a huge selection of unique products, which can be easily customized using your pre-uploaded artwork.
We manufacture everything we offer at Spirit Gear, including the world's best selection of customizable shirts, hoodies, hats, jackets and pants. We even make customizable gifts like mugs, picture frames and blankets that will dazzle diehard supporters. Our system allows for incredibly fast selection, so you can stock up on a wide range of custom products in literally seconds. Try out multiple options to see which products best highlight your logo.
The final step in opening your online store is to submit your store request to us. Our team of specialists will go over everything you've submitted and then reach out to you to solidify the details and answer all of your questions. Building your online store is simple from there, and it only takes a few days to get things up and running once we've approved your request.
If you're ready to start an e-store with Spirit Gear, start here. We'll walk you through every step of the process to ensure that your custom-made spirit gear turns out exactly like you envisioned. We can usually get your store up and ready to take orders in less than one week.
Quick Tips for Creating Your First Online Store
- Experiment - We always recommend stocking your online store with a large variety of merchandise to start. That way, you'll be able to get a real feel for what your customers are looking for. Because we take care of production and fulfillment for you, you won't risk losing out on inventory costs when a certain item doesn't sell.
- Keep Things Varied - It's important that you stock your early-stage online store with a wide variety of products at different price points to see what sells. For example, some fundraisers might have more success with low-cost items like patches and mugs, while some might knock it out of the park with higher priced jackets and apparel.
- Offer Limited Edition Gear - If you really want to keep supporters engaged, you can create special customized apparel to honor unique events. We can make custom T-shirts and hoodies for prom, homecoming, rival sports games, big club matches, spirit day and much, much more at SpiritGear.com.
The Best Custom Online Store for Fundraising & More
- No financial commitment
- No loss of money or wasted inventory
- Huge profits and a 20 percent commission
- The best selection of products
- In-house manufacturing
- Complete product production and fulfillment
- Shipping and tracking services
- Unbeatable customer service
We recommend taking a gander through our demo store to see how your store will look once it's finalized. Your supporters will enjoy our easy-to-browse online shopping experience plus secure checkout and professional shipping and tracking. Additionally, because we customize all of our merchandise in-house in our Illinois facility, we'll oversee the entire customization process, from the initial online design to packing and shipping. Spirit Gear offers in-house screen-printing, embroidery, custom signs and banners, engraving, foil stamping, rotary and pad printing and a full-service creative department.